Shiori for MAC – Pinboard and Delicious client. This app was developed by AKI-NULL Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Shiori for MAC Latest Version
Shiori for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Shiori that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Shiori App|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Shiori App for MAC
Shiori is a Pinboard and Delicious OS X client that allows you to find and add bookmarks.
- Search through all of your bookmarks quickly by entering a keyword. You can even use acronyms here to make things faster.
- Shiori learns your habits. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Configure global keyboard shortcuts to activate Shiori instantly.
- Shiori lets you add bookmarks by fetching the currently open URL from a web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
- Tag recommendations are available from the popup. Open it by clicking the “+” button next to the tags field.
- Shiori lets you define URL rules to automatically mark a bookmark as private by default.
- You can now edit bookmarks by activating new bookmark window on already bookmarked page
- Prefix a search with “t” with trailing space character to perform tag only search
- Prefix a search with “u” with trailing space character to perform URL only search
- Improved tag search algorithm
- Added support for “to read” flag (Pinboard). A bookmark will be marked as read as soon as you open it.
- Added support for WebKit, Canary, and Chromium.
- Significantly improved Firefox support. You will need to install the Firefox Add-on for the new version (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/shiori-helper/)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Shiori for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Shiori .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Shiori is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Shiori for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Shiori apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Shiori apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Shiori that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Shiori icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Shiori on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Shiori from your MAC!
Shiori Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Pinboard client that allows you manage your bookmarks.
This Shiori .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Shiori is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.