Shinyubin for MAC – Matches Japanese ZIP codes to their addresses. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Shinyubin for MAC Latest Version
Shinyubin for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Shinyubin that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Shinyubin App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
About Shinyubin App for MAC
Shinyubin is a Kotoeri dictionary that matches Japanese ZIP codes to their addresses. If you need to input a lot of Japanese addresses, this dictionary could be very helpful to you. Please see the product info page for installation instructions.
What is Kotoeri? Kotoeri is the standard Japanese input method for Mac OS X. This dictionary will not work with other input methods like ATOK.
- Zipcodic tool rewritten in PHP and now provides much more detailed listings.
- Dictionary current as of H21-12-28
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Shinyubin for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Shinyubin .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Shinyubin is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Shinyubin for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Shinyubin apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Shinyubin apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Shinyubin that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Shinyubin icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Shinyubin on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Shinyubin from your MAC!
Shinyubin Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Shinyubin .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Shinyubin is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.