Shiira for MAC – Web browser based on Web Kit. This app was build by SHIIRA.JP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Shiira for MAC Latest Version
Shiira for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Shiira that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Shiira App|
|File Size||8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Shiira App for MAC
Shiira is a Web browser written in Cocoa. It uses the KHTML rendering engine provided by Apple’s Web Kit. Since this is the same rendering engine used by Safari, HTML content rendered by Shiira will look the same as in Apple’s own browser. All source code is publicly available under the BSD license. We hope that our code will help other developers just starting out on their own Web Kit projects.
The first Shiira milestone is to implement the features used in everyday Web browsing. The following has been implemented in the current version:
- Tabbed windows
- Bookmark management
- Sharing bookmarks with Safari
- Side drawer showing bookmarks and history
- Bookmarks toolbar
- Search field with choice of search engine
- Customizing toolbar
- Cache control panel
- Window appearance switching (Aqua and Metal)
- Toolbar icons switching
- Removing Cookie and cache at the termination
- Displaying favicon list
- Enable/disable favicon with bookmark
- Help document (Japanese only)
- Multiple source windows per one browser window
- Displaying HTTP header in source window
- Wheel button operation (open in new tab, and tab switching)
- Auto-tab for bookmark folder
- Displaying back-forward list on toolbar buttons
- Search text field for bookmark and history
- Totally refreshed interface
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Shiira for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Shiira .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Shiira is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Shiira for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Shiira apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Shiira apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Shiira that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Shiira icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Shiira on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Shiira from your MAC!
Shiira Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Harness the power of Firefox 45 on your PowerPC Mac.
Web browser with Safari engine and many enhanced features; now free.
Fast Web browser with a variety of features.
This Shiira .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Shiira is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.