ShellTo for MAC – Opens a terminal window to the current Finder directory. This app was developed by INSCOPEAPPS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ShellTo for MAC Latest Version
ShellTo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ShellTo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ShellTo App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About ShellTo App for MAC
ShellTo opens a terminal window to the current directory in Finder.
The best way to use ShellTo is to add it to the Finder toolbar, to do this simply drag and drop the app onto the toolbar.
- Added retina graphics
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ShellTo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ShellTo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ShellTo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ShellTo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ShellTo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ShellTo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ShellTo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ShellTo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ShellTo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ShellTo from your MAC!
ShellTo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Opens the Terminal with cd command.
This ShellTo .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. ShellTo is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.