SharpResize for MAC – Better quality Web thumbnails quickly and easily. This app was developed by PEACOCKMEDIA.SOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SharpResize for MAC Latest Version
SharpResize for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SharpResize that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SharpResize App|
|File Size||10.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About SharpResize App for MAC
SharpResize prepares better thumbnail images, resized uniformly and with a polished look. It automatically makes 2x and 3x versions of the image plus additional custom sizes. It is lightweight, has convenient controls and shortcuts, and produces a more polished result. Now has batch processing.
- Many ways to grab your image
- Grab from clipboard
- Drag to Dock icon, application, or alias
- Drag into SharpResize’s image well, or
- Open with a file dialog
- More polished result because it uses Lanczos resampling rather than the more usual Bicubic
- Further sharpening can be applied using a luminance sharpening filter which enhances the contrast between pixels without affecting the color information
- Simple controls for output size / quality
- Controls for exposure, contrast, saturation
- A ‘single-step’ keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-Shift-S) to grab the image, process the image, and open the save dialog in one move
- 2x and 3x images with no extra clicks
- Lightweight and fast-loading
- Temperature slider to adjustments, for correcting white balance
- Option to custom additional format dialog for resize mode. Instead of custom formats being fixed as either crop or add, they can be set as ‘same as main’ so they’ll get the same treatment (cropped or added) as whatever you’ve chosen in the interface for the main image. This is the default for that control in the format dialog
- Button to adjustment tab, beside the ‘reset to defaults’ button is a ‘zero’ button which resets all controls to zero, even if you have custom defaults
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SharpResize for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SharpResize .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SharpResize is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SharpResize for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SharpResize apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SharpResize apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SharpResize that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SharpResize icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SharpResize on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SharpResize from your MAC!
SharpResize Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Multi-functional batch photo converter.
Batch photo-editing toolkit.
Manipulate groups of images at the same time.
This SharpResize .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. SharpResize is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.