ShareTool for MAC – Access local Bonjour services from anywhere in the world. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ShareTool for MAC Latest Version
ShareTool for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ShareTool that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ShareTool App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About ShareTool App for MAC
ShareTool is the smart and secure way to take your home or office network with you wherever you go. So smart, in fact, that we’ve been named a Mac Gem and an Apple Staff Pick.
ShareTool is a fast, extremely secure, and magical way to remain connected to your home or office network(s) no matter where you are physically. While connected with ShareTool, many shared (Bonjour-enabled) services on your remote home or office network automatically appear in your Finder, iTunes, iPhoto, and tons of other applications (just as they would if you were physically located at that network).
For example, let’s assume you’re away for business or on vacation somewhere. With ShareTool, you would be able to:
- encrypt all of your Web traffic and route it through your home network
- browse the Web securely
- listen to your entire home iTunes music library,
- iTunes Home Sharing fully supported across the internet
- control the screen of any of your home computers,
- grab that important file you forgot to bring with you
- connect to your FileMaker Pro database
- connect to your complete home iPhoto library
- print on your home network
- and a whole lot more
ShareTool automatically provides Bonjour over VPN connections as well. No messy configuration required. In addition, you can run ShareTool as a Mac OS X service via a background daemon. This means you don’t actually need to be logged in as a user to share your network. Further, ShareTool 2 supports connecting to multiple networks at the same time! There no longer is a limit to the number of networks you can be connected to simultaneously.
- Compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Various bug fixes and tweaks
- The demo period has been reset for all users
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ShareTool for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ShareTool .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ShareTool is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ShareTool for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ShareTool apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ShareTool apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ShareTool that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ShareTool icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ShareTool on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ShareTool from your MAC!
ShareTool Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Remotely connect to your home network.
VPN Server Configurator
Access to your Mac or LAN from anywhere.
Access all your computers from anywhere.
This ShareTool .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. ShareTool is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.