SharePlus for MAC – Access SharePoint data from anywhere. This app was created by SHAREPLUSAPP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SharePlus for MAC Latest Version
SharePlus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SharePlus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SharePlus App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About SharePlus App for MAC
With SharePlus, you can access your SharePoint’s data from anywhere. Browse all your corporate information easily, online or offline, by automatically synchronizing lists contents on idle moments. Collaborate with your team by adding and editing list items or uploading documents from your Mac. Manage all your knowledge assets, such as documents, tasks, images, discussions, announcements, events, wiki pages, custom lists, etc. SharePlus does not require any server-side components.
Among SharePlus features are:
- Feature-rich content management
- Add, edit, and delete list items, such as: tasks, pictures, contacts, custom lists, and documents while connected.
- Edit includes check in / check out and approve / reject support.
- Attach documents to list items
- Open documents with your current installed apps
- Automatic Sync and Offline Browsing. Configure which lists you want to have available offline, and an automatic synchronization process will run in the background on idle moments to copy list contents, including documents, to enable later offline browsing.
- Views Support. Browse data by view in online mode, respecting server defined list views, with ordering and filtering settings.
- SSL Support. Connect to your data in a secure way with SharePlus, to HTTPS URLs, or certificate-enabled repositories.
- List and Site Search. Search within lists, and sites online and offline.
- SharePoint Online. SharePlus supports connecting to: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3), Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), SharePoint 2010, and all editions of SharePoint Online (BPOS included)
- Windows and Form-Based Authentication (FBA) support.
- Microsoft ISA Server and Microsoft Forefront Authentication support.
- This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SharePlus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SharePlus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SharePlus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SharePlus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SharePlus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SharePlus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SharePlus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SharePlus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SharePlus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SharePlus from your MAC!
SharePlus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SharePlus .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. SharePlus is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.