ShakesPeer for MAC – P2P file sharing app for the Direct Connect protocol. This app was released by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ShakesPeer for MAC Latest Version
ShakesPeer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ShakesPeer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ShakesPeer App|
|File Size||4.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ShakesPeer App for MAC
ShakesPeer is a peer to peer (P2P) file-sharing program. It is a client for the Direct Connect protocol. The main goal of ShakesPeer is to create a fully-featured client, compatible with DC++, that runs on Mac OS X with a native Aqua GUI. The program is released as Open Source under the GPL License.
- Automatic port forwarding using UPnP/NAT-PMP, which should solve network problems for many users
- The main window can now be closed and reopened
- All transfers now uses a progressbar instead of percentage numbers to indicate progress
- Added support for magnet links
- It is now possible to disable automatic rescanning of shares
- If one of your friends is mentioned in a chat, the name is now highlighted
- Fixed an issue where folders weren’t displayed when filtering file lists
- Terabyte measures now uses two decimals instead of one
- Fixed an issue where duplicate users occured in the user list
- Bookmarks are no longer duplicated when adding them using the “/fav” command
- The default download folder is now ~/Downloads on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Tweaked the colors of the connection health indicator in preferences, to be a bit easier on the eyes
- Rearranged the keyboard shortcuts for the various main views, and added a shortcut for Friends
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ShakesPeer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ShakesPeer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ShakesPeer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ShakesPeer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ShakesPeer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ShakesPeer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ShakesPeer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ShakesPeer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ShakesPeer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ShakesPeer from your MAC!
ShakesPeer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
BitTorrent client with wide-ranging features.
Popular BitTorrent client.
This ShakesPeer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. ShakesPeer is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.