set.wallpaper widget for MAC – Easily use image files as wallpaper. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
set.wallpaper widget for MAC Latest Version
set.wallpaper widget for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about set.wallpaper widget that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||set.wallpaper widget App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About set.wallpaper widget App for MAC
the comfortable way to change your desktop wallpaper.
drag & drop an image file on this widget to use it as desktop wallpaper.
supported file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png.
- initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download set.wallpaper widget for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the set.wallpaper widget .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the set.wallpaper widget is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy set.wallpaper widget for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing set.wallpaper widget apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete set.wallpaper widget apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the set.wallpaper widget that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the set.wallpaper widget icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall set.wallpaper widget on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove set.wallpaper widget from your MAC!
set.wallpaper widget Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Bring Faces from iPhoto to your iPhone Contacts.
Access over 100,000 desktop backgrounds.
This set.wallpaper widget .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. set.wallpaper widget is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.