Set Primary Addresses for MAC – Change your Address Book primary addresses. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Set Primary Addresses for MAC Latest Version
Set Primary Addresses for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Set Primary Addresses that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Set Primary Addresses App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Set Primary Addresses App for MAC
Set Primary Addresses lets you change the “primary” street/postal address, phone number or email address for your Address Book entries.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Set Primary Addresses for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Set Primary Addresses .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Set Primary Addresses is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Set Primary Addresses for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Set Primary Addresses apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Set Primary Addresses apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Set Primary Addresses that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Set Primary Addresses icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Set Primary Addresses on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Set Primary Addresses from your MAC!
Set Primary Addresses Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Set Primary Addresses .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Set Primary Addresses is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.