SerialMailer for MAC – Create personalized email newsletters. This app was created by FALKON-WARE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SerialMailer for MAC Latest Version
SerialMailer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SerialMailer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SerialMailer App|
|File Size||10.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SerialMailer App for MAC
SerialMailer lets you add personalized details to your mass email messages. Give each message a custom name, order number, or even attachment. Engage your customers and colleagues, or show your friends and family that you care — when it comes to bulk email messages, a touch of personality goes a long way! Take the headache out of mass emailing with SerialMailer.
- Bugfix: Personalized attachments with umlauts in filenames were not supported
- Bugfix: Save and restore the column sizes in the recipients list
- Bugfix: Save log messages together with documents
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SerialMailer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SerialMailer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SerialMailer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SerialMailer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SerialMailer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SerialMailer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SerialMailer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SerialMailer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SerialMailer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SerialMailer from your MAC!
SerialMailer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Mail Designer 365
Create customized e-mail newsletters and templates.
Download Mail Designer 365 for MAC
Send text and Web email to a large number of recipients.
Create customized mail templates and newsletters.
Download Mail Designer for MAC
This SerialMailer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. SerialMailer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.