Serial Mail for MAC – AppleScript creates mailings using Apple Mail & Address Book. This app was developed by CHRISTIAN-FRIES.DE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Serial Mail for MAC Latest Version
Serial Mail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Serial Mail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Serial Mail App|
|File Size||826 KB|
About Serial Mail App for MAC
Serial Mail is an AppleScript to generate serial mailings from a template using Apple Mail and data provided by an Address Book group. The messages are generated and you may choose whether to save or send the messages – so you can review the result before sending.
The script will process the message body of the (selected) template message and replace certain tags by their corresponding value from the Address Book for each recipient. You may use custom data by specifing your own labels in the “related names” section of the persons Address Book entry (e.g. “Assistant”, “Customer number”, etc.) and the script will replace the corresponding tags by the corresponding Address Book values (Example: I use the script to inform students of their score (and other stuff), which is stored in AddressBook).
It is possible to attach personalized attachments to the generated emails: The path name provided to the tag “finder:file” can be parametrized with the recipient name. This allows to add an individual attachment specific to the recipient of the generated email. The path name may contain one or two placeholders defined by the two characters %@. The first occurrence of %@ is replaced with the first name of the recipient. The second occurrence is replaced with the last name of the recipient.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Serial Mail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Serial Mail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Serial Mail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Serial Mail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Serial Mail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Serial Mail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Serial Mail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Serial Mail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Serial Mail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Serial Mail from your MAC!
Serial Mail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Custom mass email app.
Create personalized email newsletters.
Send HTML mail in bulk.
This Serial Mail .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Serial Mail is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.