SEQUEL for PostgreSQL for MAC – Professional DB administration and management tool. This app was created by SEQUEL.TECH Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SEQUEL for PostgreSQL for MAC Latest Version
SEQUEL for PostgreSQL for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SEQUEL for PostgreSQL that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SEQUEL for PostgreSQL App|
About SEQUEL for PostgreSQL App for MAC
SEQUEL for PostgreSQL is a professional DB administration and management tool, with extremely intuitive and feature rich GUI that makes it an excellent assistant tool for developers and admins. SEQUEL is so lightweight, fast, and powerful that it can significantly simplify the DB management process. For those who cannot live without a CLI, SEQUEL offers a powerful query editor with syntax highlighting, auto-completion, and a console log view that is always visible, so you can monitor the communication with your databases.
- Database management forms for schema, table, index, foreign key, trigger, rule, sequence, collation, domain, enum type, tablespace, aggregate, function and language objects with full parameters support
- Assistant info views for object information, actions, help, and documentation
- Jump bar for quick objects selection and navigation
- Task bar with multi-task monitoring support
- Console log view
- Syntax highlight with font and colours customisation
- Line numbering
- Direct editing in the results view, query results explanation
- Powerful field editor and field preview
- Transaction-based database updates
- Code preview and content editing
- Interface-colour customisation
- Support for PostgreSQL server up to version 12.
- Added support for macOS Catalina.
- Documentation and libpq updated to version 12.
- Several incompatibilities with PostgreSQL 11 and 12 database objects.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SEQUEL for PostgreSQL for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SEQUEL for PostgreSQL .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SEQUEL for PostgreSQL is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SEQUEL for PostgreSQL for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SEQUEL for PostgreSQL apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SEQUEL for PostgreSQL apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SEQUEL for PostgreSQL that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SEQUEL for PostgreSQL icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SEQUEL for PostgreSQL on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SEQUEL for PostgreSQL from your MAC!
SEQUEL for PostgreSQL Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SQLPro for Postgres
Database management studio for Postgres.
This SEQUEL for PostgreSQL .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SEQUEL for PostgreSQL is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.