SEOPingler for MAC – Ping search engines with a URL. This app was released by MOBILIODEVELOPMENT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SEOPingler for MAC Latest Version
SEOPingler for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SEOPingler that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SEOPingler App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About SEOPingler App for MAC
SEOPingler pings the largest search engines with a URL address. Great tool to help engines find new or updated content easier. After pinging a URL, search spiders visits the target page within a few seconds and crawls the page.
- Added integration with SEOSpyder
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SEOPingler for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SEOPingler .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SEOPingler is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SEOPingler for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SEOPingler apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SEOPingler apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SEOPingler that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SEOPingler icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SEOPingler on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SEOPingler from your MAC!
SEOPingler Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SEOPingler .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. SEOPingler is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.