SendMeLater for MAC – Schedule e-mails for delayed delivery (beta). This app was created by SENDMELATER Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SendMeLater for MAC Latest Version
SendMeLater for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SendMeLater that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SendMeLater App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About SendMeLater App for MAC
SendMeLater lets you schedule emails easily, fast, and from every device. Write your emails in text or HTML, add attachments, add CC’s and BCC’s, add multiple email addresses, and choose the date and time at which you want your email to be sent. SendMeLater works on every device and synchronizes everything in real-time.
- Added autofill to ‘To’ and ‘Cc’ fields
- Added a new address book feature
- Added the ability to edit emails after they are scheduled
- Added a new feature that can remind you a few hours before your email is going to be sent
- Fixed several small bugs that caused some weird UI behavior
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SendMeLater for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SendMeLater .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SendMeLater is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SendMeLater for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SendMeLater apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SendMeLater apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SendMeLater that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SendMeLater icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SendMeLater on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SendMeLater from your MAC!
SendMeLater Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
MailHub for Sierra
Maintain a streamlined inbox in Apple Mail (was MailHub for El Capitan).
This SendMeLater .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. SendMeLater is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.