secureSWF for MAC – Protects SWF files from decompilers and reverse engineering. This app was created by KINDI Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
secureSWF for MAC Latest Version
secureSWF for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about secureSWF that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||secureSWF App|
|File Size||20.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About secureSWF App for MAC
secureSWF lets you publish with confidence and stop giving away your source code with every SWF file. secureSWF protects SWF files from decompilers and reverse engineering by providing the most advance Flash and Flex ActionScript obfuscation, optimization, and encryption making it the unquestioned market leader.
In addition, secureSWF helps you protect your Flash application against a variety of security threats by providing encrypted domain locking, encrypted loader creation, and literal strings encryption.
The main features of secureSWF are identifiers renaming, decompilers suppression, literal strings encryption, encrypted domain locking, encrypted loader creation, build automation and automatic configuration.
- Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- Support for AIR 15
- Manual activation
- Enhanced protection against decompilers
- Better string encryption performance
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download secureSWF for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the secureSWF .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the secureSWF is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy secureSWF for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing secureSWF apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete secureSWF apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the secureSWF that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the secureSWF icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall secureSWF on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove secureSWF from your MAC!
secureSWF Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This secureSWF .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. secureSWF is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.