Secure Pipes for MAC – Easily manage SSH tunnels (release candidate). This app was released by OPOET Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Secure Pipes for MAC Latest Version
Secure Pipes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Secure Pipes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Secure Pipes App|
|File Size||2.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Secure Pipes App for MAC
Secure Pipes is a menu bar application that enables you to easily manage SSH tunnels without having to worry about the SSH commands to start them or have to restart them if they go down. Configuration for Local Forwards, Remote Forwards, and SOCKS proxies (dynamic forwarding) are supported.
The software is merely a management user interface wrapper on OS X’s existing SSH binaries and stays out of the way of any existing SSH configuration (for example, it maintains it’s own separate known hosts). This app is not in the app store because it contains a number of features not allowed by the app store’s sandboxing requirement (such as binding to privileged port numbers, changing network configuration, etc).
- Bonjour support including “home-sharing” for AppleTV
- Updates for El Capitan compatibility
- Dark mode support
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Support for HTTP proxies
- Obtain host name for connection from a script
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Secure Pipes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Secure Pipes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Secure Pipes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Secure Pipes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Secure Pipes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Secure Pipes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Secure Pipes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Secure Pipes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Secure Pipes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Secure Pipes from your MAC!
Secure Pipes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
SSH Tunnel Manager
Connect through firewalls/VPN via SSH tunnel.
Manage and control your SSH tunnels.
This Secure Pipes .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Secure Pipes is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.