SearchHTTP for MAC – Allows you to search for words on a Web page. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SearchHTTP for MAC Latest Version
SearchHTTP for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SearchHTTP that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SearchHTTP App|
About SearchHTTP App for MAC
SearchHTTP is a simple Web browser that you can use to search Web pages for key words. Simply load the page in the browser by typing in the URL and then click on the Search button to enter your keyword(s). The terms will be highlighted on the page and you can move between the items using the arrows.
What if you’re browsing in Safari and want to search a page – easy – simply click in the URL field and add Search to the url, so http://www.iphonedevelopmentuk.com would become searchhttp://www.iphonedevelopmentuk.com and this page will then load into the SearchHTTP browser instead.
Due to the way some Web pages are designed, it doesn’t always highlight but 99% of Web pages should.
SearchHTTP also works with secure HTTPS pages but you may need to re-login if the site you are accessing has a secure login.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SearchHTTP for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SearchHTTP .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SearchHTTP is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SearchHTTP for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SearchHTTP apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SearchHTTP apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SearchHTTP that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SearchHTTP icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SearchHTTP on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SearchHTTP from your MAC!
SearchHTTP Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SearchHTTP .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SearchHTTP is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.