SearchGUI for MAC – Configure and run proteomics identification search engines. This app was developed by COMPOMICS.GITHUB.IO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SearchGUI for MAC Latest Version
SearchGUI for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SearchGUI that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SearchGUI App|
|File Size||146.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
About SearchGUI App for MAC
SearchGUI is a user-friendly open-source graphical user interface for configuring and running proteomics identification search engines and de novo sequencing algorithms, currently supporting X! Tandem, MS-GF+, MS Amanda, MyriMatch, Comet, Tide, Andromeda, OMSSA, Novor and DirecTag.
To start using SearchGUI, unzip the downloaded file, and double-click the SearchGUI-X.Y.Z.jar file. No additional installation required! To visualize and analyze the search results we recommend PeptideShaker. For developer access to the search results we recommend the use of compomics-utilities.
- Fixed mono path issue with Mac OSX El Capitan (10.11) and later
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SearchGUI for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SearchGUI .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SearchGUI is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SearchGUI for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SearchGUI apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SearchGUI apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SearchGUI that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SearchGUI icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SearchGUI on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SearchGUI from your MAC!
SearchGUI Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SearchGUI .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. SearchGUI is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.