Searcher2 for MAC – RapidWeaver stack; customizable search for your site. This app was developed by STACK-ITS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Searcher2 for MAC Latest Version
Searcher2 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Searcher2 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Searcher2 App|
|File Size||680 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Searcher2 App for MAC
Searcher2 is a RapidWeaver stack that lets you search and show content results for any content on your site. It provides a powerful and easy to use search box, capable of searching across your Entire site, auto-generated selection lists with search terms display individually, smooth animation, initial hidden content option, content link buttons to take viewers to the referring pages and the ability to place the controller and searchable content anywhere on pages and more. Searcher2 is ready for Stacks 2+ and supports RapidWeaver versions 5/6/7/8.
- Provide Easy Search on Assignable Search Terms
- Display of Each Search Term
- Site-wide Search of Content
- Place Controller Stack Anywhere
- Place Content Stacks Anywhere
- Ability to Hide Content on Load
- Automated Selection List
- Link Buttons to Content Pages
- Label & Link Button Control
- Font Control of Label, Input, Results & Link Buttons
- Auto-resize & List Reveal
- Auto-minimize on Selection
- Supports Assignment of Multiple Search Terms
- Compact Design
- Complete Color Control
- Updated icon to match my new site
- Fix input box clipping & animation
- Improved jQuery support
- IE10+ support, preliminary
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Searcher2 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Searcher2 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Searcher2 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Searcher2 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Searcher2 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Searcher2 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Searcher2 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Searcher2 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Searcher2 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Searcher2 from your MAC!
Searcher2 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Searcher2 .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Searcher2 is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.