Search It for MAC – Spotlight for the Internet. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Search It for MAC Latest Version
Search It for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Search It that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Search It App|
About Search It App for MAC
Search It… You press a hot key and a search field pops up. It’s always and everywhere available and does not change your space. You type, you press enter and your favorite browser shows you the search results. Think of Spotlight for the internet.
Version 1.1.4: Added iTunes support
You can now do full text searches in iTunes. Doing so Search It will let iTunes playback the first found item that matches your search string. All fields (like artist name, album name, genre, etc.) are searched.
Eg. Searching for \’ace of spades\’ will (most likely) play the song \’Ace of Spades\’ by \’Motorhead\’.
This feature is still in development and will be polished up for version 1.2 (I\’m planning to display a drop down list of all matching songs and you will be able to choose which one to play.)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Search It for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Search It .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Search It is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Search It for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Search It apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Search It apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Search It that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Search It icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Search It on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Search It from your MAC!
Search It Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Search It .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Search It is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.