SeaMonkey for MAC – Web browser with IRC chat, HTML editing, and more. This app was created by SEAMONKEY-PROJECT Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SeaMonkey for MAC Latest Version
SeaMonkey for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SeaMonkey that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SeaMonkey App|
|File Size||52.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About SeaMonkey App for MAC
SeaMonkey is a Web browser that shares much of the same base code as the popular Firefox Web browser. It also contains an advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editor.
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to deliver production-quality releases of code derived from the application formerly known as “Mozilla Application Suite”. Whereas the main focus of the Mozilla Foundation is on Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird, our group of dedicated volunteers works to ensure that you can have “everything but the kitchen sink” and have it stable enough for corporate use.
Note: You MUST absolutely do a full backup of your profile before upgrading from a version earlier than SeaMonkey 2.53.1. This version of SeaMonkey makes changes to your profile that can’t be reverted in cases where you need to go back to the older version.
Automatic upgrades from previous versions are currently disabled for this release. Please download the full installer from the downloads section and install SeaMonkey 2.53.7 manually over the previous version.
- Remove Flash and NPAPI support bug 1688415.
- Switch packaged extensions to be global bug 1659298.
- Add Insert Forms to Composer bug 1684611.
- Fix an issue with copying to IMAP sent folder and some reference count leaks in mailnews bug 1689890.
- Tailing to delay tracker requests and enhance performance has been enabled bug 1358060.
- Fix an issue with favorite and recent folders not showing in macOS bug 1695869.
- Various security and general platform fixes.
- The ChatZilla source has been integrated into SeaMonkey and no longer needs to be checked out separately if you build your own release bug 1551033.
Full list of changes available here
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SeaMonkey for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SeaMonkey .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SeaMonkey is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SeaMonkey for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SeaMonkey apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SeaMonkey apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SeaMonkey that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SeaMonkey icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SeaMonkey on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SeaMonkey from your MAC!
SeaMonkey Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Web browser with Safari engine and many enhanced features; now free.
Multi-process Web browser.
Easily install and update Chromium (Google Chrome project).
This SeaMonkey .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. SeaMonkey is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.