Scuttlebutt for MAC – Yammer Client with multi-account support. This app was developed by SCUTTLEBUTTAPP Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Scuttlebutt for MAC Latest Version
Scuttlebutt for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Scuttlebutt that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Scuttlebutt App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Scuttlebutt App for MAC
Scuttlebutt is a full-featured Yammer client made just for the Mac that provides:
- Native Cocoa experience that works great on retina displays.
- Full Support for Sharing Extensions – share from other applications into Yammer or share from Yammer into other applications or social media sites.
- Chat – Easily conduct multiple conversations from within Scuttlebutt via the new chat window.
- External networks (a.k.a Communities) support.
- Services menu commands – post Yammer updates from any application and attach files directly from the Finder.
- Background mode – run Scuttlebutt straight from the menu bar without any dock icon.
- Unified inbox – see messages from all the people that you follow conveniently in one window.
- Touch bar support – full context sensitive function keys on the new MacBook Pro.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Moved away from Helvetica Neue and into San Francisco for content fonts and help fonts while still supporting Mac OS X 10.10 “Yosemite”.
- Fixed missing images in the help book.
- Fixed crash when displaying latest private message of a user.
- Fixed crash when the session key becomes invalid.
- Updated crash reporting library.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Scuttlebutt for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Scuttlebutt .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Scuttlebutt is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Scuttlebutt for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Scuttlebutt apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Scuttlebutt apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Scuttlebutt that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Scuttlebutt icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Scuttlebutt on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Scuttlebutt from your MAC!
Scuttlebutt Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Scuttlebutt .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Scuttlebutt is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.