Scenario Poker for MAC – Texas Hold-em poker game widget. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Scenario Poker for MAC Latest Version
Scenario Poker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Scenario Poker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Scenario Poker App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Scenario Poker App for MAC
Scenario Poker is a widget for Texas Hold’em limit poker. It takes ten minutes to learn and a lifetime to master. You’ll be playing in a three-round, shootout tournament against up to 27 simulated opponents. When you run out of chips, you’re out. But if you win everyone’s chips, you keep advancing to the next table until you’re the champion!
- See a lot of hands fast!
- Built-in help
- Customizable graphics
- Tracks your statistics as you play
- Create your own opponents
Version 3.1.2: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Scenario Poker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Scenario Poker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Scenario Poker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Scenario Poker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Scenario Poker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Scenario Poker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Scenario Poker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Scenario Poker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Scenario Poker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Scenario Poker from your MAC!
Scenario Poker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Scenario Poker .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Scenario Poker is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.