Scala for MAC – The Scala Programming Language. This app was released by SCALA-LANG Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Scala for MAC Latest Version
Scala for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Scala that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Scala App|
|File Size||23.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Scala App for MAC
Seamless java interop
Scala runs on the JVM, so Java and Scala stacks can be freely mixed for totally seamless integration.
So the type system doesn’t feel so static. Don’t work for the type system. Let the type system work for you!
Concurrency & distribution
Use data-parallel operations on collections, use actors for concurrency and distribution, or futures for asynchronous programming.
Combine the flexibility of Java-style interfaces with the power of classes. Think principled multiple-inheritance.
Think “switch” on steroids. Match against class hierarchies, sequences, and more.
Functions are first-class objects. Compose them with guaranteed type safety. Use them anywhere, pass them to anything.
- TASTy Reader support for Scala 3.0.0 (#9617 by @bishabosha)
- The splain compiler plugin by @tek was integrated into the compiler, available with the -Vimplicits and -Vtype-diffs flags
- Escaped double quotes now work as expected in string interpolations, both s”\”” and s”$”” (#8830 by @eed3si9n and #9536 by @martijnhoekstra)
- Optimized BigInt implementation by @denisrosset
- Support JDK15 text blocks in Java parser by @harpocrates
- Stricter override checking for protected Scala members which override Java members by @kynthus
- Check private[this] members in override checking
- More accurate outer checks in patterns
- Allow renaming imports from _root_ (#9482) by @som-snytt
- Make more annotations extend ConstantAnnotation (9336) by @BalmungSan
- A number of syntax changes were added to simplify cross-building between Scala 2 and 3
- Don’t error (only warn) on symbol literals under -Xsource:3 (#9602)
- Support writing & instead of with in types under -Xsource:3 (#9594)
- Support Scala 3 vararg splice syntax under -Xsource:3 (#9584)
- Support Scala 3 wildcard and renaming imports under -Xsource:3 (#9582)
- Allow soft keywords open and infix under -Xsource:3 (#9580)
- Align leading infix operator with Scala 3 improvements
- Support ? as wildcard marker under -Xsource:3 (#9560)
- Support case in pattern bindings under -Xsource:3 (#9558)
- Parse +_ and -_ in types as identifiers under -Xsource:3 to support Scala 3.2 placeholder syntax
Some small changes that will ship in 2.12.14 are also included in this release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Scala for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Scala .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Scala is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Scala for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Scala apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Scala apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Scala that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Scala icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Scala on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Scala from your MAC!
Scala Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Scala .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Scala is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.