Sawmill for MAC – Hierarchical Web server log analyzer. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sawmill for MAC Latest Version
Sawmill for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sawmill that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sawmill App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About Sawmill App for MAC
Sawmill is a powerful, hierarchical log analysis tool, well suited for Web server access and referrer logs, but can process almost any log. It runs as a CGI program on your Web server, and publishes an intuitive graphical user interface which can be used from any Web browser to configure and run Sawmill, or to view the statistics pages. The statistics pages are hierarchical, attractive, and heavily crosslinked for easy navigation. Complete documentation is built directly into the program. Sawmill provides an extensive set of features, including a persistent database, fine control over the appearance of stats pages, and versatile log filtering options.
Sawmill is available in three versions: Lite, Professional, and Enterprise. Sawmill Professional includes its own internal database and Web server for report publishing. Reports can also be run in CGI mode on another Web server either local or remote.
Note: Although Finder indicates no version number for this application, the developer refers to it as version 18.104.22.168.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sawmill for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sawmill .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sawmill is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sawmill for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sawmill apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sawmill apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sawmill that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sawmill icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sawmill on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sawmill from your MAC!
Sawmill Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Sawmill .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Sawmill is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.