Santa for MAC – Whitelisting/blacklisting system for macOS. This app was build by GITHUB Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Santa for MAC Latest Version
Santa for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Santa that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Santa App|
|File Size||2.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Santa App for MAC
Santa is a binary whitelisting/blacklisting system for macOS. It consists of a kernel extension that monitors for executions, a userland daemon that makes execution decisions based on the contents of a SQLite database, a GUI agent that notifies the user in case of a block decision and a command-line utility for managing the system and synchronizing the database with a server. It is named Santa because it keeps track of binaries that are naughty or nice.
- Updates MOLAuthenticatingURLSession to v3.0, which will now pick the most recently issued cert if multiple certs match the filters specified in the configuration. Fixes #553
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Santa for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Santa .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Santa is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Santa for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Santa apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Santa apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Santa that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Santa icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Santa on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Santa from your MAC!
Santa Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Alerts you to the addition of a persistent system component (beta).
Shared-source macOS firewall.
Hosts-file manager, edit hosts files, and switch between them.
This Santa .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Santa is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.