Saft for MAC – Extends Safari features; discontinued and not compatible with Safari 6. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Saft for MAC Latest Version
Saft for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Saft that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Saft App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Saft App for MAC
Saft is a Safari plugin to extend its features with ad blocking, Google Safe Browsing, full-screen browsing, type-ahead searching, customized Google Search field, URL shortcuts and kiosk mode. Features include (strikethrough features are implemented in Safari now):
- Ad/banner blocking with simple URL pattern matching
- Add bookmark folder here and add bookmark here in every bookmark menus
- Always open browser window in tab
- Auto hide Downloads window
- Auto save and restore opened browser windows at quitting and start
- Block animation
- Block HTML refreshing in front-most browser
- Block images and plugins
- Bookmark search
- Bookmark this group of tabs
- Consolidate browser windows
- Control-1 to 9 to popup bookmark menu or open bookmark
- Control-drag page
- Crash protection
- Customizable HTTP timeout
- Customized Google search field
- Do not allow scripts to bring tab to front
- Drag tab buttons to add the URL string to other applications
- Enter/ctrl-enter to go to next/previous links (like in Google)
- Export Selected Bookmarks
- Extended search from contextual menu
- External text editor support for TextArea
- Focus the last selected tab when closing the current one
- Full-screen browsing
- Growl support
- History search
- Install debug menu
- Kiosk mode
- Max screen for normal browser windows
- One-page PDF export
- Open tab in new window
- Option to use Aqua interface
- Original URLs in Finder comments of downloaded files, exported PDFs and saved pages
- Save and load browser windows
- Separator in bookmark menu
- Sort bookmarks in every bookmark menus
- Stop download warnings
- Tab rearranging with drag and drop
- Type-ahead searching
- Undo support for closing tab
- Undo support in
HTML TextArea andTextField
- URL shortcuts
- URL traverse with return-key
- Work-around of click-through bug in WebKit
- Improvement: Safari 5.0.5 support
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Saft for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Saft .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Saft is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Saft for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Saft apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Saft apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Saft that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Saft icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Saft on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Saft from your MAC!
Saft Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Optimize Safari with an array of supplementary features.
Safari extension for testing pages under different screen resolutions.
Save, restore, archive, and share browsing sessions.
This Saft .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Saft is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.