SafariSort for MAC – Sort your Safari bookmarks automatically. This app was developed by SAFARISORT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SafariSort for MAC Latest Version
SafariSort for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SafariSort that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SafariSort App|
|File Size||607 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About SafariSort App for MAC
SafariSort will alphabetically sort your Safari bookmarks in just one click! All folders, sub-folders, and bookmarks will be sorted, enabling you to actually find what you’re looking for in just seconds. With version 2 you can choose how you want your folders sorted.
- Sort Safari bookmarks alphabetically
- Sort Safari bookmarks alphabetically with folders on top
SafariSort is a Universal Mac application that has been successfully tested on macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.7 Lion, and OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard..
- [Bug Fix] “usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file target_file”
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SafariSort for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SafariSort .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SafariSort is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SafariSort for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SafariSort apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SafariSort apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SafariSort that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SafariSort icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SafariSort on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SafariSort from your MAC!
SafariSort Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Organize, verify, and sync bookmarks between multiple browsers.
Apple's Web browser.
Xmarks for Safari
Sync your Safari bookmarks across computers and to your iPhone.
This SafariSort .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. SafariSort is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.