SafariRestore for MAC – Save, restore, archive, and share browsing sessions. This app was build by SWEETPPRODUCTIONS Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SafariRestore for MAC Latest Version
SafariRestore for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SafariRestore that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SafariRestore App|
|File Size||203 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.5|
About SafariRestore App for MAC
Note: SafariRestore is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for sale.
SafariRestore allows you to save, restore, archive and share (see below) browsing sessions with an intuitive, and easy to use interface. For best results, set Safari to open new windows with an empty page.
Sessions can be “shared” via the Export/Import function on the Sessions tab.
- Fixed opening of external links whilst Safari is closed
- Now disabled whilst using Private Browsing
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SafariRestore for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SafariRestore .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SafariRestore is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SafariRestore for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SafariRestore apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SafariRestore apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SafariRestore that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SafariRestore icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SafariRestore on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SafariRestore from your MAC!
SafariRestore Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Advanced Safari tab management app.
Extends Safari features; discontinued and not compatible with Safari 6.
AdBlock for Safari
Blocks ads in Safari.
This SafariRestore .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. SafariRestore is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.