Safari PB for MAC – Launches Safari and enables Private Browsing. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Safari PB for MAC Latest Version
Safari PB for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Safari PB that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Safari PB App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Safari PB App for MAC
Safari PB launches Safari and enables Private Browsing. If Safari is launched normally, Safari PB will enable Private Browsing. Clicking on Safari PB a second time does NOT disable Private Browsing and will open a new window (if no windows are open).
- Fixed minor bug.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Safari PB for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Safari PB .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Safari PB is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Safari PB for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Safari PB apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Safari PB apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Safari PB that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Safari PB icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Safari PB on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Safari PB from your MAC!
Safari PB Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
HIV/AIDS health management helper.
This Safari PB .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Safari PB is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.