RWmultitool for MAC – Edit your RapidWeaver images, Lite version available. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RWmultitool for MAC Latest Version
RWmultitool for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RWmultitool that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RWmultitool App|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About RWmultitool App for MAC
Note: RWmultitool is not being sold anymore and is listed only for people who had purchased it in the past.
RWmultitool can help you finally enjoy complete freedom in editing your website images.
RWmultitool simple, intuitive GUI is fully integrated in RapidWeaver themes environment, and will have you up and running within minutes.
- Integrated in RapidWeaver themes environment
- Freely move, rotate and scale images
- Edit image color and contrast
- Image Reflection
- Add drop shadows and create transparencies
- And much, much more…
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Mojave and later.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RWmultitool for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RWmultitool .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RWmultitool is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RWmultitool for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RWmultitool apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RWmultitool apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RWmultitool that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RWmultitool icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RWmultitool on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RWmultitool from your MAC!
RWmultitool Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Visual website creator.
This RWmultitool .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. RWmultitool is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.