Runway for MAC – UML editor. This app was developed by CELESTIALTEAPOT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Runway for MAC Latest Version
Runway for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Runway that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Runway App|
|File Size||4.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Runway App for MAC
Runway is an elegant UML designer that is both simple and powerful. It gives you all of the most important features you need in a diagramming and vector-design tool, as well as an easy-to-use class-diagram tool without all the extra cruft, at an affordable price.
Runway is great for programmers and Web designers looking for a simple tool for rapidly designing flowcharts, laying out wireframes, or visualizing model relationships without getting lost in a sea of confusing and extraneous features. Runway has support for “connected” lines. When resizing lines, the lines magnetically snap to other shapes. Then, as you drag the connected shape around the canvas, the connected lines adjust themselves as well. Runway offers “smart” paths which can be used for connecting boxes and shapes with smooth, curvy lines without requiring lots of fussy fiddling. Runway also includes a powerful Bézier path tool for creating vector graphics of nearly any shape or description. Runway is a swell vector graphics tool for designing icons and other graphics using Bézier paths.
Finally, when you’re all done, you can export your compositions in common image formats like PNG, JPEG, TIFF, or multiple-page PDF.
- Resolution control – Edit the DPI of any document in the “Edit Canvas Size” sheet
- Export selection – Main Menu > File > Export Selection
- 10% zoom-scale option
- Specifying separate text styles for individual runs of text within a class object now works properly again
- Control-clicking objects on the canvas for activating the context menu now works properly again
- Improved canvas-rendering performance
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Runway for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Runway .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Runway is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Runway for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Runway apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Runway apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Runway that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Runway icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Runway on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Runway from your MAC!
Runway Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create diagrams, flow charts, and more.
Structures, Ideas, Processes.
Create diagrams for presentations and projects.
This Runway .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Runway is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.