RubySearch for MAC – Widget queries your local ri/rdoc for Ruby documentation. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RubySearch for MAC Latest Version
RubySearch for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RubySearch that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RubySearch App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About RubySearch App for MAC
RubySearch widget queries your local ri/rdoc repository for Ruby documentation and displays it in a widget window. It also adds hyperlinking back and forth between classes and their methods, superclasses, and included modules.
RubySearch requires that you have ri installed locally, and it will attempt to locate it automatically when you first install the widget. You can override this setting on the widgetÕs settings page.
Feel free to email me with comments, questions, and bugs.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RubySearch for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RubySearch .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RubySearch is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RubySearch for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RubySearch apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RubySearch apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RubySearch that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RubySearch icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RubySearch on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RubySearch from your MAC!
RubySearch Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This RubySearch .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. RubySearch is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.