RubyMine for MAC – Full-fledged IDE for Ruby on Rails. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RubyMine for MAC Latest Version
RubyMine for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RubyMine that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RubyMine App|
|File Size||496.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About RubyMine App for MAC
RubyMine is a full-fledged Ruby on Rails IDE that brings the whole range of essential developers tools for productive Ruby development and Web development with Ruby on Rails. Key features include:
- Intelligent Editor: code completion, code snippets and automatic refactorings
- Project Navigation: wide range of views and one-click jumping between components
- Error-Free Coding: on-the-fly code analysis and type inference
- RSpec, Cucumber and Test::Unit support, with GUI-based test runner
- Ruby Debugger: full support for Rails applications debugging and easy-to-use interface
- VCS Integrations: Git, Perforce, Subversion and CVS with changelists and merge
RubyMine is an annual subscription that starts at $89/year. View the pricing page.
- Fixed an issue with syntax highlighting in Ruby heredoc: RUBY-27837.
- Fixed an issue with Rubocop returning an error: RUBY-28256.
- Fixed the problems behind several UI freezes: JBR-2755.
- Fixed the infinite indexing issue: IDEA-266989.
- Ctrl+Shift+Arrow keys works for text selection as it should: IDEA-267294.
- Fixed an error that occurred when trying to display jpg, png, and svg images in a quick doc: IDEA-256001.
- The IDE no longer shows update notifications from disabled plugins: IDEA-267878.
- Fixed an unexpected closure of the Compare with branch dialog: IDEA-251381.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RubyMine for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RubyMine .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RubyMine is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RubyMine for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RubyMine apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RubyMine apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RubyMine that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RubyMine icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RubyMine on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RubyMine from your MAC!
RubyMine Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
One-window Web development suite.
Code/markup editor with many features.
Sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose.
This RubyMine .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. RubyMine is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.