RStudio for MAC – Integrated development environment (IDE) for R. This app was developed by RSTUDIO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RStudio for MAC Latest Version
RStudio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RStudio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RStudio App|
|File Size||203.1 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About RStudio App for MAC
RStudio is the premier integrated development environment for the R statistical programming language. It is available in open source and commercial editions and runs on the desktop (Mac, Linux, and Windows) or over the web with RStudio Server.
Full release notes are available here
- Add native support for Apple Silicon (aarch64) builds of R on macOS
- Show memory usage details in Environment pane
- Added support for the |> pipe operator and the => pipe-bind operator, proposed for R 4.1.0
- Added support for the \(x) function shorthand syntax, proposed for R 4.1.0
- Added preference toggle for inserting the |> pipe operator when the Insert Pipe Operator command is used
- Compilation of Sweave documents now uses tinytex when requested
- Preliminary support for R graphics engine version 14 in R 4.1.0.
- The Python REPL can now be interrupted
- Python installs within /opt/python and /opt/local/python are now discovered by RStudio
- Improved handling of unicode input on Windows
- Fixed issue where inspecting a null Python object would cause emit errors to console
- Detect active Python version when publishing content
- Use active Python version when knitting R Markdown files
- The active version of Python is now placed on the PATH for new Terminal sessions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RStudio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RStudio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RStudio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RStudio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RStudio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RStudio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RStudio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RStudio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RStudio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RStudio from your MAC!
RStudio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Statistical computing and graphics.
IBM SPSS Statistics
Comprehensive statistical data analysis (formerly SPSS).
Statistical software with data analysis.
This RStudio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. RStudio is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.