RSSimple for MAC – Convenient update notification. This app was developed by GANGLIONSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RSSimple for MAC Latest Version
RSSimple for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RSSimple that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RSSimple App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About RSSimple App for MAC
RSSimple is a simple feed aggregator/notifier that sits on your menubar. Now all updates to your favorite feeds are one click away. View the updates right from your menu bar – no need to open up a browser just to check if your favorite websites have new content.
- Added option to disable update sound
- Enabled keyboard shortcuts when adding a feed (i.e. Cmd+V is now working when adding a feed)
- Correctly parse feed:// entries
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RSSimple for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RSSimple .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RSSimple is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RSSimple for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RSSimple apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RSSimple apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RSSimple that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RSSimple icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RSSimple on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RSSimple from your MAC!
RSSimple Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This RSSimple .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. RSSimple is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.