RSS Reader for MAC – RSS Reader. This app was developed by MACRSSREADER Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RSS Reader for MAC Latest Version
RSS Reader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RSS Reader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RSS Reader App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About RSS Reader App for MAC
RSS Reader is an RSS reader.
- Status Bar Icon – Easy to access. Small red badge indicating new articles.
- Notifications – Support for notifications about new news in notification center
- Silent Mode – Need to work? Tired of news notification? Turn on silent mode and stop receiving notifications. Red badge will still help you indicate new articles.
- Interesting News – Mark news as interesting and read them later, when you will have time.
- Share News – Share news, that you like with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
- Launch on startup – RSS Reader will keep tracking new articles for you, even after you restart your computer.
- Fix for an unwanted popup safari window
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RSS Reader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RSS Reader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RSS Reader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RSS Reader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RSS Reader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RSS Reader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RSS Reader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RSS Reader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RSS Reader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RSS Reader from your MAC!
RSS Reader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
Java newsreader for RSS feeds.
Access your media on any device with network access to your Mac.
This RSS Reader .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. RSS Reader is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.