RSS Menu for MAC – System-wide, menu-accessible RSS/Atom reader. This app was developed by EDOTSTUDIOS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RSS Menu for MAC Latest Version
RSS Menu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RSS Menu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RSS Menu App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About RSS Menu App for MAC
RSS Menu is a systemwide menu that allows you to read and organize your favourite RSS or Atom feeds.
The articles are automatically updated and you will get a notification when new articles are available or when some other event occurs. In addition to visual notification, you can also enable speech notification and choose one of the many built in voices.
Key features include:
- Easy to use RSS browsing with systemwide menu
- Very fast parsing engine
- Auto detects if a url has one or more feeds
- Importing and exporting of OPML files
- Many options to customize the menu
- Support for saving articles for offline reading
- Support for grouping feeds in submenus and adding separators
- Support for favourite icons (aka page icons)
- Supports RSS, Atom and JSON feeds
- You can now select the url when editing a feed item
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RSS Menu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RSS Menu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RSS Menu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RSS Menu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RSS Menu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RSS Menu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RSS Menu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RSS Menu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RSS Menu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RSS Menu from your MAC!
RSS Menu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
Create, edit, and publish RSS feeds.
RSS and Atom news reader.
This RSS Menu .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. RSS Menu is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.