RSS Menu Extension for Safari for MAC – Discover RSS feeds in Safari 6. This app was created by CALUM.ME Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RSS Menu Extension for Safari for MAC Latest Version
RSS Menu Extension for Safari for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RSS Menu Extension for Safari that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RSS Menu Extension for Safari App|
|File Size||184 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About RSS Menu Extension for Safari App for MAC
RSS Menu Extension for Safari allows Safari to discover RSS, Atom, and RDF feeds that may be advertised on web pages you visit. Discovered feeds are listed on a toolbar menu, from which you can either subscribe to them in your default Mac news-reader app (Vienna, Reeder, NetNewsWire, etc.), or preview the latest articles directly in your browser.
- Visual refinements and essential bug fixes.
- Updates to the jfeed library used to generate the feed preview.
- Removal of the YouTube feeds functionality, which hasn’t worked for some time because Google no longer provides an API.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RSS Menu Extension for Safari for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RSS Menu Extension for Safari .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RSS Menu Extension for Safari is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RSS Menu Extension for Safari for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RSS Menu Extension for Safari apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RSS Menu Extension for Safari apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RSS Menu Extension for Safari that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RSS Menu Extension for Safari icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RSS Menu Extension for Safari on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RSS Menu Extension for Safari from your MAC!
RSS Menu Extension for Safari Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Solve problems with a team of cyborgs in this action adventure game.
Fast-updating desktop RSS news reader.
RSS reader with smart sorting.
This RSS Menu Extension for Safari .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. RSS Menu Extension for Safari is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.