RSS Master for MAC – RSS reader and article manager. This app was created by HUMMERSOFTWARE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RSS Master for MAC Latest Version
RSS Master for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RSS Master that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RSS Master App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About RSS Master App for MAC
RSS Master is an RSS/Atom newsreader with article storage and management. It’s a super-simple and powerful RSS reader and articles manager.
- Subscribe to Atom/RSS news feeds and podcasts
- Simple and intuitive user interface with customisable toolbar
- Menu Bar notify supported.
- New articles notify supported.
- Built-in tabbed browser.
- Global search of all retrieved articles.
- Automatic detection of newsfeeds on Web pages.
- Smart folders for organising related feed articles.
- Custom article display styles.
- Three separate reading layouts.
- Blogging integration.
- Support for downloading enclosures in articles
- Filter the displayed articles.
- Manual reordering of the subscription list.
- Localised into several languages.
- You can make RSS Master launch on startup
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RSS Master for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RSS Master .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RSS Master is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RSS Master for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RSS Master apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RSS Master apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RSS Master that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RSS Master icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RSS Master on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RSS Master from your MAC!
RSS Master Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
RSS newsreader with cloud-based sync.
This RSS Master .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. RSS Master is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.