RSS Follower for MAC – A simple and elegant way to stay up to date with the latest news. This app was build by RSSFOLLOWER.APERIO-LUX Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RSS Follower for MAC Latest Version
RSS Follower for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RSS Follower that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RSS Follower App|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About RSS Follower App for MAC
RSS Follower is a gorgeous news reader you even looked. Read, share, and search your news by using a clean and intuitive interface.
- Amazing Design: the bright light and dark saturation styles
- Standalone RSS engine
- RSS, ATOM support
- Download Enclosure
- Simple control and navigation
- Incredible built-in News Browser with Summary and Web Views
- New article notifications in Notification Center
- Easy share article via Email, Message, Twitter, and Facebook
- Import OPML
- Resolves an issue where the RSS Follower app may not open some links in a Full Story view
- Resolves an issue where the RSS Follower app may be slow when updating a large number of feeds at the same time
Fix minor bugs
- Stability and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RSS Follower for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RSS Follower .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RSS Follower is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RSS Follower for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RSS Follower apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RSS Follower apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RSS Follower that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RSS Follower icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RSS Follower on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RSS Follower from your MAC!
RSS Follower Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
Read-later and RSS client.
This RSS Follower .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. RSS Follower is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.