Roundcube Webmail Installer for MAC – Install Roundcube webmail and Mcrypt libraries. This app was released by TOPICDESK Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Roundcube Webmail Installer for MAC Latest Version
Roundcube Webmail Mac [App Installer] Free DownloadMacUpdate. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Roundcube Webmail Installer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Roundcube Webmail Installer App|
|File Size||6.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.3|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Roundcube Webmail Installer App for MAC
Roundcube Webmail Installer will install a fully functioning and configured version of Roundcube Webmail for Mac and the compiled Mcrypt libraries it depends on. It will also configure Postgres and a web app that can be used via Server.app. This simplifies the complex installation procedure for end users. For details about Roundcube, please see roundcube
- Supports High Sierra and Server 5.6.x
- Includes Roundcube Webmail 1.3.6
- new_user_dialog plugin is enabled by default for new installation
- Improved CardDav plugin installation
- Disables carddav plugin installation if AddressBook service is not running
- Detects CardDav server configuration and configures the plugin.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Roundcube Webmail Installer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Roundcube Webmail Installer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Roundcube Webmail Installer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Roundcube Webmail Installer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Roundcube Webmail Installer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Roundcube Webmail Installer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Roundcube Webmail Installer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Roundcube Webmail Installer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Roundcube Webmail Installer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Roundcube Webmail Installer from your MAC!
Roundcube Webmail Installer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Bitnami Roundcube Stack
Packaged installer for Roundcube IMAP webmail client.
This Roundcube Webmail Installer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Roundcube Webmail Installer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.