RockStar for MAC – Status bar app that makes it easy to rate tracks in iTunes. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RockStar for MAC Latest Version
RockStar for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RockStar that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RockStar App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About RockStar App for MAC
RockStar is a status bar app that makes it easy to rate tracks from your iTunes library without distraction.
- Fixed a bug that caused RockStar to take focus from other apps.
- Added a ‘Skip When Disabled’ feature that will skip the currently playing track if you disable it.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RockStar for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RockStar .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RockStar is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RockStar for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RockStar apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RockStar apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RockStar that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RockStar icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RockStar on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RockStar from your MAC!
RockStar Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Rate iTunes songs from the menubar.
This RockStar .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. RockStar is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.