RocketCake for MAC – Responsive website designer. This app was build by AMBIERA Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RocketCake for MAC Latest Version
RocketCake for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RocketCake that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RocketCake App|
|File Size||14.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About RocketCake App for MAC
RocketCake is a Web editor for creating responsive Web sites without programming, It is free, but there is also a professional edition for sophisticated users. It has built-in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML5 video, audio, and more. It comes with a breakpoint editor, and a handful useful templates.
- Bulleted lists support
- Emoji support
- Round navigation menu panels
- PDF document
- New Templates
- Better looking Slideshows
- Added new supported device types
- Improved generated HTML
- macOS UI improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RocketCake for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RocketCake .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RocketCake is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RocketCake for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RocketCake apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RocketCake apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RocketCake that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RocketCake icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RocketCake on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RocketCake from your MAC!
RocketCake Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Drag-and-drop website builder.
Visual web-design tool.
Create template-based websites rapidly.
This RocketCake .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. RocketCake is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.