Rocketbox for MAC – Powerful e-mail search for Apple Mail. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Rocketbox for MAC Latest Version
Rocketbox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Rocketbox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Rocketbox App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Rocketbox App for MAC
Rocketbox is a powerful, new way of searching your e-mail in Apple Mail.app. It’s never been faster or easier to find what you need.
- Search by person – Rocketbox provides intelligent search-by-person suggestions, making it easy to see your e-mail correspondence with a person. Rocketbox’s engine analyzes your e-mail correspondence providing a list of important contacts when you search.
- Powerful filters to handle lots of e-mail – Powerful filters make it easy to deal with lots of e-mail. Filter by time, person, folder, account and more.
- Inline search previews – Inline previews show you exactly why a messages was found, making it easier to find what you need. The highlighted sections help you improve your queries and takes the guess work out of using search.
- Advanced search support – Rocketbox supports a sophisticated and powerful query language for more advanced users.
- Save time managing e-mail – Spend less time manually filing messages and instead use search to find what you need.
- Compatibility with OS X 10.7 Lion
Please note: Rocketbox is no longer being actively developed or supported. For more details, see this page.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Rocketbox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Rocketbox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Rocketbox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Rocketbox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Rocketbox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Rocketbox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Rocketbox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Rocketbox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Rocketbox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Rocketbox from your MAC!
Rocketbox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Email client from Mozilla.
Heads-Up Display for your mailboxes.
Adds three-column view to Mail.app; does not support OS X 10.7 or later.
This Rocketbox .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Rocketbox is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.