Robotize for MAC – See your website through a robot’s eyes. This app was created by PEACOCKMEDIA.CO.UK Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Robotize for MAC Latest Version
Robotize for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Robotize that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Robotize App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Robotize App for MAC
Note: Robotize is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for download.
Robotize helps you get a better understanding of how search engines as well as those using assistive technology see your site:
- Tests all of the page’s links and images
- See headings listed separately (as outline view) and in context
- See meta tags listed
Helps you to perform a number of checks for the WCAG Accessibility Guidelines:
- See your images listed with alternative text (Guideline 1.1.1)
- Check your content’s information and structure ‘linearised’ (Guideline 1.3)
- See your links listed by link text and url (Guideline 2.4.4 & 2.4.9)
- See headings listed separately and in context (Guideline 2.4.10)
Operates as a text-only browser or ‘reader’:
- See the page content clearly without the distraction of other page elements
- pages load quickly because the page doesn’t have to load images and other resources and doesn’t have to render a layout
- Set your own choice of text font / size and heading font / size
- Navigate using the page’s links displayed separately
Version 1.3.1 (build 2):
- Small price added, because Robotize is included in Scrutiny v6 (which will shortly be available in beta)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Robotize for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Robotize .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Robotize is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Robotize for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Robotize apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Robotize apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Robotize that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Robotize icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Robotize on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Robotize from your MAC!
Robotize Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Robotize .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Robotize is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.