Robotary for MAC – Swift-based programmer for consumer robots. This app was released by ROBOTARYAPP Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Robotary for MAC Latest Version
Robotary for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Robotary that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Robotary App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Robotary App for MAC
Robotary makes it fun and easy to program consumer robots. Robotary is built around the Swift programming language, letting new programmers get up and running quickly. Meanwhile, advanced programmers can take advantage of powerful object-, functional-, and protocol-oriented paradigms.
In addition to full support for the Swift Standard Library, Robotary includes RobotKit, a robotics framework we built from the ground up for Swift. It provides access to all of your robot’s hardware, including motors, sensors, buttons, and LEDs. Robotary supports the past two generations of LEGO MINDSTORMS robotics sets — the NXT 2.0 and EV3. If your favorite robotics set isn’t supported, let us know.
- Dashboard provides a bird’s eye view of all your robot’s motors and sensors
- First-class debugger that lets you inspect variables and step through the execution of your programs with ease.
- Tools for managing your robot’s storage and displaying device information.
- Mirror your robot’s display to your computer, perfect for teaching or giving presentations.
- Examples Gallery lets you learn by example. Made something cool? We’d love to include it.
- Documentation viewer so you can quickly reference all of the Swift, RobotKit, and RemoteKit API available to you.
- Communicate with devices over USB or Bluetooth. USB devices are automatically configured with zero setup necessary.
- Robotary now uses Swift 3.0
- Added support for macOS Sierra
- Added support for the NXT color sensor
- Added support for the NXT ultrasonic sensor
- Added support for the EV3 gyro sensor
- Added a new EV3 gyro instrument to the Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where commands would not get a chance to finish before the program exits
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Robotary for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Robotary .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Robotary is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Robotary for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Robotary apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Robotary apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Robotary that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Robotary icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Robotary on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Robotary from your MAC!
Robotary Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Robotary .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Robotary is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.