RoboDB MySQL Database Manager for MAC – Manage your MySQL databases and users. This app was created by ROBODBAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RoboDB MySQL Database Manager for MAC Latest Version
RoboDB MySQL Database Manager for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RoboDB MySQL Database Manager that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RoboDB MySQL Database Manager App|
|File Size||13.1 MB|
About RoboDB MySQL Database Manager App for MAC
RoboDB MySQL Database Manager is an effective app that allows you to manage your MySQL databases and users. The app provides a graphical interface simplify the process of managing databases and users.
- Manage Unlimited Connections
- Manage Unlimited Databases / Tables
- Manage Unlimited Users and their privileges
- Export / Import function
- Data Transfer between connections or databases
- Predictive query typing
- Import / Export connections to iCloud Why choose RoboDB
- Easy to Use and Intuitive User Interface The app look and feel is taken as important as its feature set. The navigation feels like second nature along with visual appearance, interactive behavior and assistive capabilities.
- Standard, Socket or SSH connection types supported RoboDB supports database connections through SSH and HTTP Tunnels.
- Free to try 30days We are confident in our software’s reliability and ease-of-use that we offer a 30days fully functional version.
- Continuous Improvement With more than 7 years of working as web agency we developed RoboDB app to manage databases. We are always working on new features and innovations to help you on your daily tasks.
- Devoted Customer Support Team Our Customer Support Team is maintained by professionals, we are committed to dealing with support tickets in a timely fashion and strive to provide support services that exceed our customers’ expectations.
Note: Currently available for $14.99
- Small redesign
- Support for dark mode
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RoboDB MySQL Database Manager for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RoboDB MySQL Database Manager .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RoboDB MySQL Database Manager is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RoboDB MySQL Database Manager for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RoboDB MySQL Database Manager apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RoboDB MySQL Database Manager apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RoboDB MySQL Database Manager that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RoboDB MySQL Database Manager icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RoboDB MySQL Database Manager on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RoboDB MySQL Database Manager from your MAC!
RoboDB MySQL Database Manager Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This RoboDB MySQL Database Manager .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. RoboDB MySQL Database Manager is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.