Robo 3T for MAC – Shell-centric Mongo management (beta). This app was build by ROBOMONGO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Robo 3T for MAC Latest Version
Robo 3T for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Robo 3T that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Robo 3T App|
|File Size||90.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Robo 3T App for MAC
Robo 3T (formerly Robomongo ) is a shell-centric cross-platform MongoDB management tool. Unlike most other MongoDB admin UI tools, Robo 3T embeds the actual mongo shell in a tabbed interface with access to a shell command line as well as GUI interaction.
Studio 3T – Make MongoDB easy
- Import and export in CSV, JSON, SQL and BSON/mongodump
- Find outliers in your data and errors in your schema
- Get visual explain() data to help tune query performance
- Build and debug aggregation queries stage by stage
- Use a drag-and-drop UI to build queries
- Auto-complete collection names, field names & more in the shell
- Write SQL to query MongoDB
- Generate driver code in seven languages
- And so much more…
Robo 3T – Get simple tasks done
- Write queries in the embedded mongo shell
- View and edit documents in Table, Tree, or JSON View
- macOS Big Sur support
- New Welcome Tab – embeds Chromium using QtWebEngine (Windows, macOS only)
- Database explorer section has smaller default width
- Remember size of database explorer section
- Import keys from old version: autoExpand, lineNumbers, debugMode and shellTimeoutSec
- Disable unsupported SSH tab for replica set connections
- Fix crash when new shell tab executed in server unreachable case
- Fix crash when paging used in tabbed result window
- Fix broken F2, F3, F4 shortcuts for tabbed result view
- One time re-order limit per new connections window to prevent data loss
- Fix previously broken IPv6 support from command line: robo3t –ipv6
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Robo 3T for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Robo 3T .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Robo 3T is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Robo 3T for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Robo 3T apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Robo 3T apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Robo 3T that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Robo 3T icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Robo 3T on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Robo 3T from your MAC!
Robo 3T Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Robo 3T .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Robo 3T is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.